Tuesday, June 4, 2013

3 Reasons Why Do I Love Taking Pictures?

More and more people realise their common interest in photography as day passes by. Each of them has specific reasons in mind whenever they take a snap shot. In most cases, individuals have their own perspective ways of expressing themselves and implying information to others.  Meanwhile, without doubt, capturing photos becomes a great modernised medium of expression. And, just like everybody else, I also have personal explanations why I love taking photographs. Since then, these are my three primary interpretations.

http://productphotographer-uk.blogspot.com/ via picturesofthings.com

1. Picture taking makes me who I am now. From being a simple means to kill time, it turns as my calling. It is the bread and butter of my family, and I am so proud about it.

2. Picture taking creates my stories. When I glance to the final photo galleries, I can see the existence of beautiful contents. Moreover, they somehow communicate to me and to the world, too. They bring back the memories, which I will treasure for the rest of my life.

3. Picture taking is an important form of art. The ability to send ideas through non-verbal communication matters a lot. Because of the passion I have inside, I am able to convey unique messages to the public.

As a professional photographer, it always feels good to view the outcome of my labor. Maybe, we almost have the same thoughts or, yet yours are faraway from mine. However, one thing I am certain of and that is, we constantly find pleasure in shooting different images.

No comments:

Post a Comment